The selection of a plumbing pump depends on the specific application and requirements of the plumbing system. These pumps help ensure efficient water distribution, prevent water damage, and maintain the overall functionality of plumbing systems. Our plumbing professionals will help you choose the right pump for your specific needs and ensure proper installation and maintenance.
Here are some common types and applications of plumbing pumps we do :
- Sump Pumps: Sump pumps are used to remove excess water that collects in a sump pit or basin, typically located in basements or crawl spaces. They help prevent flooding by pumping the water out and away from the building’s foundation.
- Well Pumps: Well pumps are used to draw water from underground wells and deliver it to a building’s plumbing system. There are submersible well pumps that are placed in the well itself, as well as jet pumps that are located above ground.
- Booster Pumps: Booster pumps are used to increase water pressure in plumbing systems. They are commonly employed in buildings with low water pressure to ensure adequate flow at faucets, showers, and other fixtures.
- Recirculating Pumps: Recirculating pumps are used to circulate hot water through a building’s plumbing system. They are often used in larger buildings to reduce the time it takes for hot water to reach fixtures and reduce water waste.
- Sewage Ejector Pumps: These pumps are used in basements or areas where plumbing fixtures are located below the level of the sewer or septic line. They help move wastewater and sewage from toilets, sinks, and drains up to the main sewer line.
- Grinder Pumps: Grinder pumps are designed to handle sewage and wastewater with solid materials. They grind up solid waste before pumping it into the sewer or septic system.
- Circulation Pumps: Circulation pumps are used in hydronic heating systems to circulate hot water through radiators or underfloor heating systems.
- Rainwater Harvesting Pumps: In systems that collect rainwater for non-potable uses, such as irrigation or toilet flushing, pumps are used to distribute the harvested rainwater throughout the building.
For any pump needs give us a call at (360) 515-4779